View Single Post
Old 2006-04-05, 23:52   Link #40
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
@neo -Your being really anal on the Chopper point when it was meant as a general comparison from jumpstreet...When krillen is all scared and stuff of a new villian i laff, when Chopper is all scared and stuff of a new villain I laff...They both do things in those situations specifically to make veiwers laff..So give it up...
Not really. Cause this part of the conversation stemed from the subject of humor in which Chopper's distinct character based humor isn't simply that of height or being fearful. It's clear that the character you should have brought up at all about being humorous when scared is actually Ussop.
Quote:
Oh don't play that game with me...bringing up the orginal argument when the debate had evolved into something else...The kid buu point which was obscure at the time was to suggest that Goku holds back sometimes to just test his strength, not that the villain was an underdawg (which every villain after freiza seemed to be compared to what we've come to expect from Goku)..."Absolute basis", yeah OK ...Proving subjectivity ain't the easiest thing in the world, but I take on the challenge...
No, the thing was Goku and Kid Buu was still simply a matter of Goku not being capable of defeating Kid Buu by himself. No amount of excuses or blame will change the fact that Goku still cleary wasn't doing what you specified for every villain after Freiza. That Goku was not in a situation of actually being able to defeat Cell.