View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 16:17   Link #11387
Green-ill

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Looks nice, a bit iPoddy for my tastes, though I wouldn't use Go Launcher myself. I don't really like apps that read my IMEI when they have no legitimate reason to.

I use Apex Launcher myself on a Galaxy Nexus i9250M running CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.2.1). My recent desktops are below.

I prefer wallpapers that don't scroll, since finding ones that compose well with scrolling is even harder than finding ones that compose well in a 720x1134 frame. Though the Nexus' display resolution is 720x1280, the navigation bar takes up 96 pixels and the status bar takes up 50 pixels.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Some original artwork by sayori. Pretty simple and cute and the composition of the image was perfect for use on the phone without scrolling. The detail in these kind of pieces really shows off just how much pixel density matters on a mobile device (beyond the usual "much easier to read web pages" bit).

Images

My October and early November wallpaper. Seemed appropriate. I really love art by ideolo, especially on SAMOLED devices like the Nexus. His use of flat, deeply saturated color really shows off the vibrant, high-contrast display technology.

NSFW
No nudity, but not safe for those who don't like yuri~

My current desktop wallpaper. I have no idea who the artist for this was, but the picture was the right shape to fit and I felt like having a bit of yuri on my phone. Gains many usability points for being rather steamy while not actually showing much of anything, so stray glances will not cause too many problems.
You think you can post the NSFW pic 1 without the little bits and bobs on it, like the battery life? Might wana put that on my phone XD
Green-ill is offline   Reply With Quote