View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 08:35   Link #872
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ooh, Comar is doing his homework.

Though I wonder why you specifically put it at the end of winter in 067?
No reason in particular, I just chose an early date to keep them from getting too attached to their jobs so I can more feasibly switch them around if necessary.
Quote:
hmm? How did you get those 6 years? 6 years after A's they already are very much worked into the forces to the point where they are famous in teirown branches.
Specifically, it was this page. Note how Amy refers to their applications, then talks about how this is probably their last mission together, as if they haven't had any problems working together prior to this. My guess is that they're finishing their tenures as trainees in their various branches and advancing into front-line roles which will keep them apart from each other.

Quote:
Oh, hardly. Several of his ideas were completely obliterated because they went dead-straight against canon. By the looks of it, he's learned though.
Maaaaaaybe. Or maybe I'm just biding my time until you've all let your guards down, then I'll unleash my own personal CANON BREAKAAAAAAA!!!! timed for maximum spit-take potential.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote