View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 00:07   Link #961
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
It's one thing to die for the mission, it's another to let the enemy basically walk all over your base. I think that's a situation that would hinder the mission/purpose. Indeed, that's why I'm not sure what to think of it. It just bothers me that they don't even bother to look.
Well, they didn't really let them walk all over their base. Grodek took casualties while making his way to the control room. I remember at least 1 guy getting machinegun'd in the face by Veigan soldiers, who Grodek then proceeded to take out with a nade like a boss. Then right before they entered the room some other guy got taken out by the turrets.

I think the seeming lack of resistance is due to a few factors, namely that Ambat took a big hit from the cannon, which most likely killed some of the security forces, and that the Veigans don't have that many people to begin with.

The guys inside the control room were probably unarmed, so why would they even do anything when Grodek and his crew have assault rifles in hand?