View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 13:56   Link #44
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion Steiner
LOL you guys are like tempting me to continue Shuffle back XD. But I guess the series really became predictable though.
Last I checked the series wasn't categorized as suspence....

If it really is predictable do please share with us the ending scene by scene and everything. Including if you predicted that Tsubomi was gonna show up and such.

Quote:
Im happy that the other girls are doing fine now hehe.
Everyone should be. Rather than pondering like the sky fell down on their heads, they should be happy they've moved on.

Quote:
Though I was wishing that they get their own romantic ending. Can anyone give me a screenie of Nerine in Maid mode? -^_^-
There can only be one.

I'm working on the wiki articles for the girls, I'll try and match up a screenshot profile for Nerine in maid mode. Not sure if I should match the Neko profile for Primula.

Quote:
Im wishing my best of luck for Rin and Asa.
Uh no...it should be wish best of luck for Kaede and Primula Man did you not see how she blushed with Kaede?

Quote:

Oh yeah..... Can't anyone really express how sad Asa's situation is everytime she gets attack by that pain? Keeps reminding me of someone.
Probably the reason why they went with Asa, when you make a couple, they have to suffer. Pretty much a given rule.