Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-09, 04:36   Link #1085
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qilin
She's probably saving those for when they finally face each other.
I better wait for it somewhere in the next decade then considering Teru and Saki won't face each other in the Team Tournament. And dramatic progression states that they will face each other at the last round of the individuals...

Anyway, considering that where anticipating the end of the vanguard match next chapter, here is my list of speculation on what might happen in the vanguard match arranged to what I think is more likely :

1. Kuro
Kuro is on the top of my list to stop Teru just because she hasn't won a hand yet and she needs to be shown doing something, right?
On the other hand, I don't think that Kuro will win because of her dora power. The only way I could see Kuro win is if she stop relying on it actually. She might surprise Teru somehow if she discards a dora considering this will drastically alter her playstyle. In fact, last chapter is a huge flag for Kuro considering she observed that Toki can win even without using her power. (which is actually a misunderstanding but who cares? ).

2. Toki
As kona~chan said, Toki still has another power that she might be able to use. If it comes back she might be able to win again.

3. Kirame
Currently having the lowest points so her chance of getting zero is higher than others. It is possible that Teru might get near to reducing her to below zero but before Teru can do it her special power might be able to save her and let her win.

4. Teru

Unfortunately for those playing her, Teru reducing her opponents below zero is still a great possibility. But, I'll put it last just because its the last hand and Teru will be getting bigger hands from now on which hopefully shows slower development than her first wins. Of course, bigger hands also meant higher possibility of putting someone below zero...

Edit : Oh wait, a confirmation that achiga is only for one season possibility 4 just got boosted a lot...
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote