View Single Post
Old 2009-07-01, 05:27   Link #1267
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Now that's grasping at straws. Plus, you've never been exposed to some of the older parts of the fandom. When I was starting out (circa-98), Asuka in an eyepatch was EXPECTED. How things change...

Blue Skies: I think those who read the summaries are too worried about nothing, as there's, what, two more movies? Personally, I'm still waiting for a non-camrip before I even start babbling.
I know that it was expected. Just like Shinji waking up with severed Rei's hand. A lot of things were expected back then. But it still does not mean you have no right to complain, specially because we already have an Evangelion original so we can complain about it's doujinshi-movie.

And you still havent answered to the first point of my post why the pirate eyepatch when you can give a glass eye?

The only reasonable guess would be that it is not permanent, but if it is not permanent then medical eyepatch would have been good enough.

Somehow I get the feeling that if Rei would be made in an one-eyed pirate there would be more complaints.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote