View Single Post
Old 2010-02-03, 13:31   Link #25
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post

v4:
I like this V4 more, the style of the sig is nice and it do complements the render.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaho-Chi View Post
First draft

C&C Appreated

(In case anyone doesn't notice I changed my name but you can still call my Ayu or what you used to call me)
Ayu-smepai? Is that you? lol
The sig looks to bright, specilly on the render, a dark border would be nice also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
First try

Pigtails kinda didnt fit into the picture :/
Hmmm... a bit to "chaotic" in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
First try. I'm playing around with a bunch of ideas at the moment. I can't seem to decide on any one direction right now. (And the large number of available Miku pics aren't helping. ) So C&C would really be appreciated.

I really like this one, the efects are really good but the render is a bit lost among them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
My first try: I played a little with a render and endded with 2 ideas. C&C would be welcome.

( I am still thinking about a text for the second, and I am not sure than the first one could be recognize as Miku enough for the contest )
I would go with V2, but both look quite empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
1st Draft
Not so sure of it.. C&C appreciated

It's a nice and cute sig but I sugest you to clean a bit the render, I'm spotting some whithe lines in the hair of miku at the right side of the render.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Version 1 of my entry. :P
Try to place the light sorce on her face to focus the sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemirmo View Post
It's a nice and original style of sig, but the render looks a bit to bright, try to duplicate the render layer and set the upper one as multiply.