View Single Post
Old 2010-09-24, 09:46   Link #5
Chocolate Pocky

Why I watch K-on.... I actually mainly started it because of it's high school, slice-of-life factor to it. And the music was actually a bonus. I found it once on the internet, I think, and I thought Yui was cute so I wanted to see it. When I started watching it, I kept wanting to watch it on and on. And when Season 1 ended I felt a gnawing feeling, just cuz the season had ended.

Um.... The music definatly was a bonus for me. Since I like music, and the songs were better than I had expected. Very catchy and cute, Whenever I listen to them, I always smile and sing along.

The characters are easy to relate to, and they easily remind me of my freinds and me. As I watch it, It makes me hope that the remaining 3 years of High School are good like the girls'.

I'm also glad that it isn't in-your-face! fanserivce-y either. As a girl, I always felt a tad awkward with fanservice in the anime I watched.

But, Yeah. It never manages to not put a smile on my face, or not leave me hungry for more.

I'm a 15 year old female, White-Filipino American, and a High School 10th grader.

My longest post ever.....