View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 11:42   Link #30574
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Kuwadorian is really well hidden and difficult to find, isn't it? I mean, all this time people have suspected its existence and nobody was ever able to get there. (Except Rosa by some incredible fluke.)
It never made sense for the Kuwadorian to be that well hidden. There's a port not far from it and it should be visible to the naked eye. Also the Kuwadorian should be visible from above since it is implied there's a garden aroud it. On top of that there's a huge fence surrounding it, which means one is bound to bump on it even if he doesn't go directly to the Mansion.

In the end a middle schooler managed to go to and return from Kuwadorian without even caring where she was going, and all of that in less than a single day. After all it's just a 2km wide island, it's really not much. The only problem is the forest that would make travel quite difficult, but apparently it isn't that difficult if a middle schooler managed it.
Anyway if I were to be told such a story I'd rather think it shouldn't be that hard to reach Kuwadorian rather than believing that Rosa was granted a miracle.
In other words I'd take my chances with the forest before becoming the accomplice of a mass murder and putting the life of my family and mine in the hands of a sociopath who's likely to not keep her promise.

At any rate torturing Beatrice seems to be most logical step, I'd try that first and then the forest if that plan failed.

As a side note the accomplices compliance isn't the only hard to believe factor in this story.

Quote:
The island being blown away would probably be treated as an accident.
I don't mean to say that it's impossible that an explosion can happen accidentally, but since when an explosion is assumed to be accidental?
The only thing that is true is that the lack of proofs would make prosecution impossible (albeit the police would most likely try to extort a confession). But just because it can't be determined who is the criminal or if there was a criminal to begin with, you don't assume it was an accident.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2012-09-14 at 12:02.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote