View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 07:32   Link #519
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post

I think I'm going to re-read the volume again though all those Object mechanics are hard to grasp without proper reading.
Don't worry, most of us probably didn't pay much attention up until the point where they reveal the 'trick' of how they would destroy the Objects A tip is to follow the seemingly unrelated exposition at the start of the chapter

And chances all, after you start to get used to Quenser and Heivia's antics, all those overpowered protagonists would start to feel unappealing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol that epic epilogue might be shorter than the previous ones, but what wouldn't I pay to see the look on Froleytia's face when she hears that those two idiots got involved in something so massive

Plus if this was something like public knowledge, or at least low level classification, that means the two of them are now National superstars

As for the afterword...

Quote:
They would probably be horribly matched against the Strategic Antenna that appeared in the magazine short story.
WHAT magazine short story ?

Quote:
As you could probably tell from reading any one volume, the world of Heavy Object is a shitty world where the good are not rewarded and the evil are not punished.
Glorious

Quote:
I will leave the means of defeating the laser Object in Chapter 2 as a problem for you to work out.
So this is Kamachi's version of a puzzle game ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote