Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-04, 16:00   Link #10239
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Man, if I didn't see it for myself I would never believe it. My good friend met this one girl through online MMORPG. I think it was Lineage II. So they kinda played together a bit and eventually exchanged their e-mail addresses. I was assuring him that it was probably a dude pulling his leg.
But I was wrong and it was a girl. So they chated for a while through cam and apparently they started liking each other. Next time I saw him, he was telling me that he plans on visiting her in another country.

I told him that he was out of his mind and urged him not to waste his money on a blind meeting. In reality I think I was jealous as I wanted something like that to happen to me. I tried online dating before and that never actually worked for me so I transported all my negativity about it on his actions . And for him to find a girl without actually ''looking for one'' left a sense of unfairness in me.

Anyway, his parents were against it too but with him having his own money they couldn't stop him. So yeah, he went there and came back with a smile. They are in the relationship over 2 years already and he visits her every few months. I saw pictures of them and they look really happy together. Even chated through msn with his new girlfriend and she really is an awesome girl. I'm really happy for him but also a bit envious of his lovey-dovey experience. Haha and I even told him that but he just pated my back assuring me that my time will come lol.

I won't go into discussion if that relationship will last and what will become of it later but the whole point was, that sometimes, good stuff like this happen to people. ^^