View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 01:27   Link #155
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I have a lot of those, let's see...

Totally clueless characters[/B] - those are mostly in school romance/harem shows. The girl is litterally going for mau heroes dick and he still doesn't get that she likes him! A notable example was Kampfer, I have never seen a bigger idiot than him -_-
Almost 90% of characters in Reborn series are 2 dimensional and abnormally stupid. It took Yamamaoto about 50-790 episodes to understand that it was not a game but real thing, just how damn dumb do you have to be?![
Nah! Ichika from IS is the bigger idiot. At least Natsuru liked a girl (despite the fact she loves only his female persona), Ichika doesn't take the initiative to look or even considered someone like what Natsuru did.

Ichika goes to an all girls school. He doesn't have to dress like a girl or act like one, he can just be his boyish self without no problems. He's surrounded by cute girls all day including the 5 representatives from France, England, Japan (his home court), China, Germany, and the sister of a childhood (guy) friend gunning after him. Plus he has a loli meganekko teacher included in his harem. I mean a meganekko, how can you resist.

He never takes the time to realize how good he's got it. I mean millions if not billions would kill to be in his position, but he's like "Eh, it's a school. Girls no big deal." I'm sorry IS fans but that dude just gets me so mad!!!