View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 12:59   Link #74
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
Yeah, that's a bit self contradictory in this poll. An ex-criminal/murderer with a nice personality Same with true hermaphrodites who generally suffer from underdeveloped male/female features and mental retardation. Interesting description of perfection
Just like DonQuigleone said, you can be born into a yakuza family, or caught up into mercenaries or terrorists (or insurgent, freedom fighters, same things) activities without having alternative option. A lot of grey here.

That's different with criminals or murderers in Western (civilized) society, where it's often presented as clear black and while

Similar to intersex disorders or multi-personalities, there are many degrees for both. Many can integrate fine into the society, and generally if they have both attractive looks and good personality(or -ies), i don't think it will be impossible to try out the relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
What if it's an incestuous relationship with the dad?

I had a huge crush (my late teens) on my distant aunt who's 1 year older than me. SOOO agitating when she treats me like a little child
That actually could be a really good plot for romantic one-shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Not at all....seeing as if you really love the person such issues are irrelevant.

If it's social disapproval from relatives and others....to hell with them, they're not the ones you rely on to survive.
But most people are easily influenced, and this thread produce a lots of responses (mostly surrounding incest) and how it's social unacceptable or so

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-06-05 at 13:10.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote