View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 00:32   Link #859
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykin View Post
@Tsunade, like i said, i only know about the kiss and about Sky Raker's legs being recovered, after reading it a few pages back, i didn't read it in the LN, that is why i am asking for confirmation. darn i thought you knew about this, since i saw you posting very early in this thread, someone mentioned it in this thread.
Maybe I forget about it. Its hard to keep track of things, specially if I read a lot of things.

I mostly remember the IS attack of KYH severe Sky Raker's leg so they can escape but I didn't remember in the end of vol 5 that she recovered it.

@Kazamachi Shogen: I remember that Haru comment about her legs but I didn't remember it being recovered plus the kiss too. I know KYH turns black when some girls play with Haru. Specially with Rin's case if I remember it right because Fuuko even saw that one and probably she reported it to KYH.

Just like Xplorer30 the translator of AW said in vol 03 prologue their is a confirmation for the status of relationship for Taku and Chiyu.

Quote:
The incident in which Takumu placed a backdoor virus in Chiyuri's Neuro Linker and was given a 'friendship break off' announcement for a while, was due to his fear of losing accelerated ability being pushed to the limit.
Though I'm not sure if its this one confirms that they are still not resuming their relationship and still in friend status.

I haven't read much on vol 03. I only read up to the point where Haru reported to KYH about Limebell's ability.