View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 03:25   Link #4937
Chimurry

Hi, first at all: thanks @Elf Song for short summary of Hope & Future SS, I was searching everywhere cuz the epilogue en Vol 22 doenst sound like final, even now, reading the short story summary looks the story can even go deep and further more exciting, and looks theres more problems, like the Earth Flame will decrease unavoid to some time in extinction, so probably they will try to construct and dimensional door, well i think and hope the author will not turn Shana/ Yuuji in Phelbes/Johann and the same fate.
Somebody knows why theres no more Vols of the light novel or anime season??, I mean, low sales?? or the author just got tired of??, but i do really want they publish more, could be hard if I wait for OVAS or even a movie??, well last one i dont believe could meet my standarts for a finale or transition, i hope too, see some Shana/Yuuji "normal" life, if they go school or just Flame Haze business and more grown up Shana (ok, 1.i not lollicon, thats why and 2.Well life goes on, yeah?).
Final hope for today: somebody give us a full translate SS, i know its kind of hard to see accomplish, but Who knows??

Last edited by Chimurry; 2012-08-26 at 03:37. Reason: oopss!!, forgot something.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote