View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 15:47   Link #70
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroUrashima View Post
Spoiler:
No, that's C.C. Her eye color is tell-tale.
The question, though, is what is she doing at an area that looks like a train station or an airport. It suggests that Lelouch and C.C. are parting for a short while - and that C.C. is possibly fully cooperating with him by then.
Quote:
Unless Mao got a new costume, that's not him. The sides of the cloths splited into two. Mao's cloths doesn't look like that but they are similar. Plus, it's more like purple than Mao's light blue or whatever that color is called.
One also does hardly traipse through a bustling city with blood-soaked, hole-riddled garments...
Consequently, a change of attire but not necessarily of fashion, becomes logical.
Quote:
It's probably Viletta since the bandage is on her left arm too.
Viletta is suffering from amnesia. What would she be doing there stalking people she now has no memory of, when she's still at Ougi's trying to figure out her own identity? Not to mention recover from her wounds and slight trauma?

No, I don't think her memory loss will only last a day and a half or shorter. I believe it'll be longer than that and Mao doesn't seem a patient guy...especially after that defeat...which means that by the time she remembers who she is and who Zero is, the Mao arc will be over by a long time. Besides, even though the staff likes to throw in sudden, world-upending plot turns, I believe they'll take their time developing Viletta's predicament and plant the seeds of a future, heart-wrenching dilemma in which she'll have to choose between Ougi and her duty as a Britannian and Purist. Having her regain her memories out of the blue would shoot the high potential in this possible situation to hell and gone.
Quote:
If that would be the case, then why would she need to shield Lulu ? Most likely it is her own power, or related to her race.
Leaked spoilers stated that Mao's Geass evolved. Who knows what else it conferred to him as an unexpected side-effect.

Moreover, a bulletproof jacket, depending on its thickness, can stop that many bullets...but the wearer will still suffer from broken ribs (a BpJ merely prevents projectiles from entering the body but cannot fully absorb their kinetic energy) and heavy haemorrhages, even if possible lucky rounds (armor-piercing ones like the FN-Herstal, 5.7x28mm, SS190 for the FN Five-seveN and FN P90) do not punch through vital organs, arteries and such. However, seeing that he was bleeding, it's likely he didn't have any. Best explanation that comes to mind for his survival would be devil's luck. Those cops didn't look like the sharpest of shots in the police force, either.
Quote:
Man...Milly looks so expectantly at Lelouch when she asks him what to do about her omiai....
Well, maybe she feels that Lelouch might offer her a way out - knowing that he's a prince? I don't mean it as in, he'd make her a proposal to end her worries (since he's penniless it's no solution to the family's problems), but perhaps she feels some like she needs his advice (after all, he's well-acquainted with the workings of high class society)? Apart from him being a close friend?

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-01-26 at 16:00.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote