View Single Post
Old 2007-02-22, 03:11   Link #65
Blackstream

i use CDisplay. It does everything I want it to do and more. First off, it resizes pictures so that the horizontal size just barely fits the screen. This achieves a fullscreen image no matter the size of the comic, and also insures that it's pretty readable. I use the mousewheel to surf and it works pretty well too.

Also, CDisplay has a 'Load Next Files' feature that is apparently pretty dang smart. It'll load the next chapter, but the thing is, if the next chapter isn't in that folder, it's smart enough to look for the next folder it'd be in. I was able to read several volumes of ichigo 100% that way, each volume in a different folder. CDisplay knew which folder to go to next everytime and always knew the order of the files to display. While showing them exactly how I want in fullscreen mode.

And finally, it can read through zips and rars, so I don't even have to unzip stuff.

There is literally nothing else I'd want a program to do (well except read zips inside of zips, which CDisplay doesn't seem to be able to do right now).