View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 03:18   Link #140
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Danzou was an amateur in this department, check chapter 482 page 13. Tobi has litteraly more than a hundred of Sharingan.

Well it's a pet theory, not one I find particulary likely to be true.
Something less abstract is simply Tobi being Izuna.
  • It explains his physical response chap 399 to his story about Izuna's sacrifice and his extended knowledge of the era.
  • His Zetsu body can be explained by the damage he suffered during his supposed death which in turn explains his extended life.
  • His claim that Nagato's eyes were originally his own (a claim he made to Konan whom he had no reason to lie and to Kabuto who already knew that Madara wasn't his real identity) would be entirely correct since Madara's EMS was originally Izuna's.
  • It also explains why the Kyubi recognized him when he summoned him to attack Konoha if he had been helping Madara from the start.
  • The resemblance between his space/time jutsu and Kakashi's could be easily explained by the fact that Obito was one of his descendant.
  • Their Sharingan is what define the Uchiha, to have lost his eyes and going through life with the eyes taken from dead kinsmen could be what gave birth to his bleak ideology of being no one and the death of the self.
  • His vendetta against the Uchiha stems from the fact that the clan turned his back on his brother after he sacrified his sight for their sake.

The only piece lacking in this theory is Tobi's knowledge of Konoha's finests (which this chapter is only the lastest example). He doesn't only know stuff about Kakashi and Gai, he seems to know everything about Konoha.
He immediately recognized the secret jutsu from Danzou's bodyguards to the point he knew who was behind the mask and the name of the man who had originally created the technique he used. He knew of Minato's teleporting seal, how it worked and that there was one on Kushina's belly, he knew how to bypass the security of Konoha's barrier and the ones of the Uchiha's secret room. He knew all about Itachi's secret mission and his intention toward Sasuke and he knew about the relation between Danzou and Orochimaru.
It's in fact really hard to think of something he's not aware of.
I thought of a theory (probably thought of before me im just unaware) that if Tobi is Izuna forged with Zetsu's body to make him live longer, what if Izuna is the reanimation jutsu Kabuto used (sorry i can't remember the name atm). Madara used it to revive his brother to carry out his plan, and since it has to be released or sealed, he was able to live. It would also explain why Tobi was scared of Kabuto reviving Madara but this theory got hurt when madara countered the release by Itachi.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote