Thread: Licensed Ro-Kyu-Bu! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 04:51   Link #908
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Please Mr Author, have Airi-chan achieve this Crowning Moment Of Glory before the franchise ends...

.... in this outfit, no less.
And Airi is very tall. Got to admit from just the images from the first few pages.(I also know that feel when having 2 persons block me.)

I think I am taller than her in height during primary school days.(170+ and I am a boy) Sadly I can't do a Slam Dunk.
Why brother.. WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 12 Finale

Let's not forget about the star of the show, Hina.
A back lay-up? Not even my seniors can throw a proper one and score in.(Now in poly though. Note: By seniors I mean when I was in secondary school the seniors.)
Of course, must not forget... "Oh~~~" *Faints*

For some reason, Tomoka looks like someone from Elfin Lied...

By the way, I wanted to start this show soon though. (At least can balance out 2 anime sports shows that is Saki Achiga hen and Ro-Kyu-Bu!.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
To conclude - Tomoka is Tomoka as I expected (HanaKana is fairly consistent), Hina surprised and it's still weird to think that she and Alice from KamiMemo is voiced by the same person (Especially since I always watch them back to back...)
By voice, you can tell they are the same person. But careful, the recent anime I am watching has her in a scary way....

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-02 at 05:08.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote