View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 17:04   Link #819
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
"The Torn Wyvern"

So who else think that we will get to see broken Akito. He might be going to take desperate measures and thus expose his flaws to us?
Whatever character exposition happens in this OVA, we can expect such to happen in measured steps. Length of the OVA series along with the people in charge assures me that I'll be spared from a CC-like daytime soap opera where the characters' playing out their role can see dramatic ups and downs in their established personality from one episode to the next for the sake of generating those twist-and-truns wildly cheered by the fans. In this OVA, traits like inner-conflict and such probably will be handled in a manner where the overall plot-point isn't overshadowed for the sake of creating artificial drama. I say the approach is going to be subtle, an word that has been very alien to the Code Geass franchise thus far. As has been pointed out already in this thread, Akito was far from interesting in episode 1 and yet, he did just enough to draw attention to his character.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote