View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 06:14   Link #66
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Well, criminals probably turn to crime because they think that's the preferred way to get what they want.
then Ezelcant is a criminal by your definition of a criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What does Ezelcant want? He wants a world where people don't have to suffer. The only problem is that the Vagans are not suffering because of war. So I still don't get why he's focused on that aspect of human problem when he should be focusing on the problem of adapting to harsh environments.
like you already said criminal (like Ezelcant) preferred to be criminal in order to get what they want

and also he is focusing on human problem since he already stated that history proves time and time again that humans are violent creatures because they always compete over limited land and limited resources

Ezelcant dreams of children living in a good environment (for the sake of Romy) so that is why he takes it seriously to change the human aspect of hungry for violence just to not repeat the same harsh environment for future childrens

but to me the reason for excessive competition over limited (and declining) resources and limited land is overpopulation, Ezelcant could have just made a better contraceptive to decrease human population so that limited resources can be divided more equally among people for them to not excessively compete over resources to the point of violence, but i guess that will be out of the war story of gundam shows
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote