View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 22:15   Link #2888
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I know, but that's why I said that by looking at the commander's reactions, the Yotsuba has a big influence that makes her seemed happy when Yotsuba helped her. Though I must say that I don't remember it much since it's been a while since the last time I read the summary.
That Commander was recent, remember on Vol 8, Maya ready knows about Lina and Sirius Team deployment in Japan.

Reading some posts I think it would be good idea for some members re read D7 ch3, looks like forgot the story flows, like:

a. Retsu ready knows Tats identity as unregister Strategic Class due his role 3 years prior, during Okinawa failed invasion.
b. Not only Katsuto knows Tats membership to 101th Battalion, Ericka and others too, Mayumi is old good friend of Kyoko, her treatment reveals good friendship, like calling her: Kyoko nee (short for Onee sama) and using her name instead family name like Chiba elder son did.
c. Its not clear how much info Koichi have about Tats, but if you ask, the best moment to take out Tats its when nobody know he is an Strategic Class, in the moment come to Public, nobody can touch Tats without strong repression or even elimination and the outcast of the Clan, in other words: right now "nobody" (Public opinion) knows his existence, once come public its like touching invaluable asset, some lines give the impression Koichi sudden moves its cuz once Tats come public, Yotsuba will be public held 2nd Strategic Class magician, enforcing their current status and magic power plus the fact cannot be touched or link to any internal treat or the perpetrators will receive public condemn.

I wrote on Jcafe I really want to see Mayumi participation and if She will knows everything, what will do and how things between She and Tats will go, I think if she knows her father intentions and the "affordable" loses, she will be sad, angry and who knows what else, but her surprise to knows Tats/Miyuki are Yotsuba will something I will like to read, and BTW: Its wrote on the D7 Koichi ready knows Tats are Yotsuba.