View Single Post
Old 2010-01-22, 12:57   Link #111
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Oh heck I've finally managed to finish the first run through of the game. It was hell I tell ya! Invading the demon country wasn't hard but once you get to the last fight, those bastards just won't die...and I hate those units that can AOE the hell out of you and speed up time...Perhaps it's because I didn't capture enough countries at the start before the demon army came as it sure was a challenge near the end...

Xavier is the worse...he is such a bastard at lvl 99...I just couldn't kill him with his attacks destroying my whole army...good thing those restarts made him weaker otherwise it would have simply been impossible for me at this moment.

But I am quite pleased that I was able to finish this without a complete restart, would have taken a number on my motivation XD

About the game though, I simply love it to bits. The story is great, battles are epic and there are so much more to do even after the first play through I don't even know where to begin. This time though I will be taking the help.

*Pokes Xellos about the save data* ^^

Spoiler:
on your battle with Xaiver, it is recommanded that you kill the monkey first.
As for the monster troops Natori+Omichi = instant win.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2010-01-23 at 11:25.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote