View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 13:52   Link #3169
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Just tried exploring Ustengrav to collect the horn and, yep, still can't loot Draugr. Something must've broken somewhere - either at the beginning or during a save, but only the devil knows where and what. Maybe with the addition of Dawnguard and some of the updates, the game has become too complex and is now a bit more bug-prone?

If that's the case, it's not a pleasant prospect...

Did you uninstall mods? If you tried that than yeah, it probably is something that got screwed up, saved, and will now stick.

About dragon attacks and when they happen and frequency and such...I've noticed with my computer that certain mods make it so that no dragons attack. If I use a mod that affects the environment (only certain ones), I'll get no dragon attacks. It happened with me with Skyrim Performance Plus mods. Also, I installed a mod which made all blacksmith stations full fledged stations (such as adding smelters to Skyforge and the Riverwood blacksmith station, adding a tanning rack to Skyforge, etc.), and I had to get rid of that because dragons wouldn't attack me then.