View Single Post
Old 2013-04-13, 07:17   Link #32120
jjblue1

THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE TRANSLATION!

Quote:
on wanting yasu to be happy:

“Ryukishi: I think for that her, who lived for love, at the moment that was fulfilled, her life was fully completed. That’s why to preserve that feeling perfectly for eternity, so that no one could destroy it, she just wanted to quickly seal herself in the catbox.”
Because, of course, trying to live with Battler would completely make him understand she was underserving of his love and make him take it back.

Really I hope this 'sealing' is some sort of metaphor to say she erased her old self or something because I stay my case, if she killed herself just for that then it's stupid. But well, if Yasu really went through with her game just to make Battler remember she had already proved she's not the sharpest pencil in the box... and considering how many murders she did in cold blood I don't really feel like pitying her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
This is kind of cute actually.

I am completely unsurprised by Lion being a guy, but I am sort of surprised he actually confirmed it.
Well, in a way the manga also confirmed him making Lion much taller than Beato (Beato has to look up at him). If they were two girls there was no need to make such a marked height difference as Beato isn't even short for being a girl. Generally when such a marked height difference happens and it isn't even needed (Lion could have been represented of her same height) is because one of the two is a guy.

On a sidenote I'm pretty disgusted by Genji and Co's behaviour in all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
To be fair, there were already plenty of interview quotes that implied those things. People just tend to conveniently ignore them.
Well, the quote said just that her love was confirmed and that, once it did, she wanted to seal herself in the catbox.

Her love could have been confirmed without her having to kill anyone but with the murders happening anyway. That quote seems to be a reference to Ep 8 ending in which, according to Battler, Beato didn't kill anyone. I don't really find this as conclusive evidence though I believe Yasu was definitely up on something and, although I'm not sure she pushed the trigger, she might have been a fundamental factor in others pushing it.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote