View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 02:47   Link #223
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
So from a reader that reads novels their is no way I would read this authors because there is so many ways he could of made it plausible but did not even care to even try with such a weak premise as I have seen in the Anime and did some reading online to see if parts were left out but nope from what I read online it's the premise and no explanation at all why server can't be shut down. I don't even get how this was even made into a novel in Japan if our fantasy novels or scifi novels were like this nobody would read them there has to be some sort of explanation to make it plausible in it's environment.
Note that given that this is only the first episode, there is no way they'll lay out all the exposition within 25 minutes, otherwise you'll get people saying the first ep is an exposition-fest (which some are already saying it is).

Also, many of your questions have answers within the novels themselves. Given what topic this is though, they cannot be answered here (WildGoose already got banned for a small spoiler. I still think it's unreasonable, but still...) It might be better to wait and see how they'll explain the finer points of the novel plot in the future (such as the whereabouts of the developer), rather than write everything off as "the author not doing his research". Besides, we can believe that a super genius with limited resources can build a bullet-proof powered armor made from scraps in a cave, why not a super genius with access to a lot more resources who might have planned this for years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
People do die in real life from playing MMORPG due to exhaustion...
Only if they forget to eat, sleep and void for days on end. Rather sad when such happens.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote