View Single Post
Old 2004-05-01, 11:34   Link #99
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Sorry for the double post but different day and I actually have something to contribute this time 'round

I had a weird one last night. It's a short one that did a lot of repeating and made no sense whatsoever. It involved some type of tower that is kind of like the stairwell for one of the buildings at my school. It was an open type or I guess you can say like a forest ranger tower. The tower dropped these blocks like of like Mario's stomps on the ground in different shapes and such. A small group of us were trying to I guess figure out the timing of when they dropped, but since some of them when they hit the ground change shapes before they other fell, it was hard. So I decided to try and climb to the top of the tower and see if there was a way to get by it that way. While I was trying to, there were these guys that were throwing rocks at me. They were hitting my from a really far distance and it bugged the hell out of me. However, every time I get down throw some back at them and try to climb back up, they started back. It kept going on like this before something outside woke me up.

I don't know why we just didn't go around it since it seemed like it was the only thing out there, but we didn't bother.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote