Thread: Licensed Katanagatari
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 06:58   Link #2110
Mr. Anime

its even more painful to watch with subs, its not fair, every fucking real movie has a happy end (besides titanic maybe) where the guy gets the girl and everyone is happy (and i so dont care if a main character in a real movie dies^^), but in good animes u always have to pray that they survive and they rarely do. Many other animes are this harem ecchi crap (doesnt mean i dont watch them) where nothing rly happens. (sry for this off topic post, but i had to shout it out)

now i hope that everyone dies, the whole shogunate, hitei-hime and of course emonzaemon. Considering the fact that shichika is now the completed deviant blade he shouldnt have problems to kill everyone and hopefully himself at the end. even though i am sad and enraged it was a splendid anime which wont be forgotten, I just wont be able to rewatch it i think. We need more animes like this (maybe with a different ending though^^)

if somehow horo,lawrence or shana, yuji die then u should watch the news for a german guy who went on a rampage^^
Mr. Anime is offline   Reply With Quote