View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 23:59   Link #1015
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

I think "Arcadia" would be a more appropriate song for this series.

Plus it'd all depend on the design of the costume. Personally I'm going to opt not to get it, unless it looks really amazing. Chances are that the DLC costumes for Neptune V will appear in the next title of the series (whenever that will be announced), just like how the DLC costumes for Mk.2 is included in V...which ticked me off and at the same time made me happy that I got to see Uni's maid outfit. If I had seen a better screenshot of it I would have bought it back when I was playing Mk.2.

"All hail Maid Uni!!"

*watches Uni jump up and down on screen*

...what? I'm just trying to increase the level of her character challenge, it's for increasing her stats.

Yes, the jumping function actually has a use other then watching the girls' skirts flutter in the air. There are actually some dungeons that you need to jump to navigate through, with use of a key item that you'd have to develop to make the character jump higher, to reach areas further in the dungeon.

Though I must admit that some of these character challenges are quite a pain...but totally worth it to unlock the bonus voices in the character profiles.

...I was browsing the JP HP of the game and it seems that Fuji Film is now selling what they call "crystal prints" of illustrations from the series:

http://www.picturei.jp/neptune/