View Single Post
Old 2007-01-20, 19:12   Link #816
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
is anyone here actually calling lulu the villain? O.o from my point of view so far he hasnt done anything worthy of the title...hell this is war! so sure hes killed a lot of people...but still those are on the enemy's side so its either them or him...we can blame him for the loss of the dead...
also he does try to save as much as he could on his side...as long as his crow follow his unbeatable orders then they will be fine...problem is when the crew start to act on their own and get killed ~ not lulu's fault...
the people that lulu kills is necessary for him to achieve a better life and avenge his past...so its well justified ~ its not like hes killing out of fun :3
I ask you this then; do you think Lelouch considers his own actions heroic?

This is the single thing that separates Lelouch from his best friend; he holds no illusions over his own actions. This is a political powergame, and thus there are no rules. But that doesn't make him a hero. Calling him a villain would be difficult though, because you would be hard pressed to find another character at present who isn't worse than he is. Evil is relative.

You need to realise, Leouch is NOT on the moral high ground. He is merely appearing to be, because in comparison the Britannian empire is on the moral Grand Abyss.