View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 17:36   Link #1089
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Part 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikke: Hey they were keeping our swords in here all along! Bishou I can't believe you didn't try to grab one and start using it?

Bishou: You idiot how do you think I would have been able to get one of them if I was tied up remember?!

They look up and see thier swords in a glass case above them. They quickly grab them and Mikke throws Hell's to him.

Hell88: Thanks! Now hurry go and find Enara!

DGK: Your swords won't make a difference to any of the other of Nightwishes warriors here.

As Hell fights with DGK Mikke, Bishou, and Wierdo go and look for Enara.

Bishou: Shouldn't we be helping Hell as much as we can?!

Mikke: Don't worry we have an escape plan just in case we ran into anybody really powerful like DGK!

Wierdo: Where are we runing? This hall is taking forever!

Meanwhile back in the fight with Hell and DGK.

DGK: ......

Hell88: What your not going to say anything? Or are you afraid I might eat your guts!

DGK: That form of yours is disgusting.......

Hell88: Hey I don't like it much either, you can thank NSW for that, even though I like to fight in my human form with just my sword I figure I might need the extra power to stand up against you!

DGK: .....

DGK uses his illusions like he used on Shelter. To Hell it made him look like he was back in his human form.

Hell88: Huh? Hey what did you do?!

He looks at DGK but only to see his awakened form instead. His awakened form attacks him but nothing happens.

Hell88: What?

Then DGK appeared behind him and slashed him from Hells left side. Then the illusion went away.

Hell88: AAAAAAH! That hurt!

Hell jumps up and tries to get in some rafters above to get away from DGK.

Hell88: (That illusion was strange it really took me out of my awakened form.)

As Hell tried to hide in the shadows he noticed that DGK was right in front of him.

DGK: Your annoying, just let me kill you.

As he said that Hell went for his escape plan by taking his sword spinning around once while thrusting it through his body to stab DGK in the chest, and it worked.

They both fall to the ground. DGK landed on the table Bishou was being interrogated on, and Hell lands in a pool of his own blood.

Hell88: It worked. (Now just to use my awakened abilities to heal myself really fast.) AAAAAAH! What? Why isn't it working? It just brings more pain. *couphs up blood* (Wait a second I know what that illusiion did, it drained my yoki.)

DGK gets up.

Hell88: But how?.... You should be dead.

DGK: Yes I should be shouldn't I.

While that was going on Bishou sences a change in Hell's yoki.

Bishou: We have to go back!

Mikke: What why?!

Wierdo: I feel it too.

They start running back.

Mikke: Why isn't anyone answering me?!

Bishou: Its Hell.... He's dying.

As they keep running back DGK starts to torture Hell.

DGK: It looks like your life is going to reach its end. I'll make sure its very painful.

He forces a knife into Hell's chest and cuts Hell's heart, but only a little bit.

Hell88: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

DGK: Now lets break those legs and arms of yours, then if you are still alive I will break you ribs then your spine.

He starts to break Hells arms and legs.

Hell88: GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please...... (I don't want to die this way.)

Tears started to run down his face as he passed out from what was going on. Then Mikke, Bishou, and Wierdo finally came back to get Hell.

Mikke: OH KNOW WERE TO LATE!

DGK: I was wondering if you would comeback for him. If you don't get him out of here and start fixing his wounds he will die.

Bishou: He's still alive!

Wierdo: Hey DGK I here your good at illusions?

DGK: .........

Mikke: NOW!

Mikke and Wierdo throw smoke bombs that fill the whole room with smoke, While Bishou picked up Hell. They used this as a chance to escape.

When they saw an exit they ran for it and got outside, but only to be stopped by one of Nightwish's personel cloaked gaurds.

Gaurd: Where do you think your going.

Mikke: Bishou take Hell and run, find somewhere safe to hide and try to heal his wounds the best you can!

Bishou: But what about you guys?! And Enara, she's still in there!

Mikke: Don't worry! We are only going to hold this guy back so you can get away! We'll come find you as soon as we can! We'll have to come back for Enara, if she is being held captive in thier!

Bishou: YOU GUYS BETTER NOT DIE!

She runs off carrying Hell.

Wierdo: Aren't you going to try to go after them?

Gaurd: No I'll just knock you guys out then take you back to the interrogating room.

Mikke: We'll see about that. *draws his swords*

To be continued...

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-15 at 17:55.