View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 00:01   Link #2738
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan8989 View Post
Just to ask, as a fan, you think alice at the end of the series can keep Kirito? or Kirito would prefer being with Asuna?

I am a fan of Asuna x Kirito XD. so I ask you, who think that happened.
I haven't finished all of Alicization yet, I'm not sure... most of the interactions between Kirito and Alice is in the yet untranslated Ch6-8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
...anyway, I think on Kirito's heart, it's like this...

Kirito - Asuna -- Alice -----------[Friend Borderline] - Sinon ----------------------------- Lizbeth -- Scilica ----------- [Almost Forgotten Borderline] --- Sachi -------- Argo
IIRC, Argo managed to make Kirito nervous once by hugging him from behind after he saved her from two ninjas in post-Aria at 2nd floor, while Kirito never saw Sachi as a lover. The position between those two can be switched?
Then again, Sachi has a very large part of Kirito's heart to the point he was willing to die for her memory, so it's debatable...

===
In other news, the guy who's translating SAO into Chinese is recently going at a speed rivaling js06 of Toaru Majutsu no Index series; he has just finished the WEB version of Vol2 side stories. and the rest of Alicization is on the way.
Spoiler for SAO side stories WEB version:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote