Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-01, 11:30   Link #31
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
The only reason I suggested PM was so that information could be shared like a cell number or something. Its easier to meet when you can call the person instead of waiting for someone your not most up to date on situations and where the person will be or etc. Also you will most definitley worry less and you will be able to enjoy the con more instead of being all worried well its up to you. You guys seem to want to make logos? sounds like more money. I don't plan on doing that. I also don't know where the idea of its a date comes from. I figured PM cause maybe they dont want every single eye to be able to see it. Well whatevers I don't care I was just explaining why thats all hope no one takes offense if any at all.
It's cool chum. I didn't mean to cause consternation.

Sounds like we have at least one meeting place, in line for the Masquerade. I'll probably be there early too since it's best to be as close as possible to the stage. That's the only thing I miss from the Long Beach convention center... the balcony seating allowed everybody to be fairly close to the stage.

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote