View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 04:38   Link #3519
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
I'm already way past that point where I have any high expectations for any game. It happens too often in the online gaming world. "RIFT is going to kick WoW's butt!"" SWTOR is going to kick WOWS butt" then they all end up to be WOW clones. Not worth it being a fanboy and just buying games because they are made by your favorite company. Read reviews, watch vids, and if you like what you see buy it. Diablo 3 is what it is. It's not going to change into a completely different game.

Not trying to be mean or anything. Just don't see the point in players who genuinely seem to dislike the game and continue to be miserable in hopes of it changing. I think there's a lot of problems in D3 myself as well but it's like if they choose to fix it good I'll keep playing if not time to play something else.
I'll just have to disagree. We have many patches and expansions coming up, so a lot can and will change. Blizzard listened to community complaints and changed the game for the better. So yes, all these bitching and complaining IS useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
This has nothing to do with it being online.

What you're talking about are problems that stem from trade/AH/RMAH and the lack of soul-bound items. The way drops were conceived to just throw a ton of garbage at you is also major contributor to the suckiness.

Seriously though Vallen you're just coming off as the pirate kiddies bitching how the game can't be (fully) cracked and whatnot. I'm all in favor of offline/singleplayer but the argument only goes so deep into the game's problems...
Vallen's referring to nerfing chests as a response to botters. He wants the right to accept/reject changes to the game, which would have been possible with offline play instead of having changes done to the game "solving" things that are of no concern.

On a side note, I also have to end up agreeing with him on:

Quote:
A game with "Diablo" in its title deserved better.
If it's not gonna remain true to the name, then why even bother?

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote