View Single Post
Old 2009-11-02, 11:38   Link #15
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza-chan View Post
I loved the first Da Capo anime but D.C.II...was disappointing to say nothing more, so I won't have high hopes for this new project
Just to be clear, when you say "D.C. II", do you actually mean D.C. II or do you mean D.C.S.S. (Second Season)? I've noticed that a lot of people confuse the two, not realizing that D.C. II (and D.C. II S.S.) are separate shows not in the same timeline as the original D.C. (and D.C.S.S.).

Not that it's a problem if you didn't like D.C. II either (though I think D.C. II S.S. was the better of the two seasons there), but just thought I'd ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Paint me D.C.-old-school, but I wouldn't mind seeing D.C. Zero for some animated Sakura route......
I'd like to see this as well, but if I were a betting type, I would guess that this might be more likely to come as an OVA that's released whenever they get around to doing D.C. II boxsets (sort of like how D.C. if was released with the original two D.C. anime boxsets). That being said, D.C. II I.F. is also possible as a boxset-bonus OVA series, so we'll see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Anime View Post
I Want DCIIPC Animated cause i want to see Erika
You and me both!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote