View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 13:00   Link #404
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
As I recall, Saito beat that one with a missile launcher. Magic attacks should suffice.
Magic attacks that Arf lack at the moment.

Quote:
If not, go for the caster. Arf knows the weaknesses of Golem users, what with Vivio's close friend Corona being one and using it in a famous tournament and all.
Fair enough, it all comes down to Mathilde's ablity to mater it's golem into defending her(not a difficult task if Arf lacks flight by the time).

Quote:
*rolls eyes* Aside from those. Besides, Aki would just argue that since they're armor and not weapons, the runes wouldn't work on them.
Uhm, no, gauntlests and boots with added reinforcements on knuckles, fingers, kneels or heels can beused/intended as weapons. There could be also special ones with conceales weaponry or imbued magical effects.

So yeah, those can enter the list of tools usable by Arf in the story xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Hmm ,this being off topic is true. I'm actually amazed there's no ZnT crossover thread on the ZnT forums - at least I didn't see one, else I'd have pitched the Nanoha crossover there too. I'm actually considering splitting the TSAB side and Halkagenia side into two separate fic titles on Animesuki at least. The Halkagenian side will focus exclusively on Arf and Louise's development , while the TSAB side will probably be followed as far as the successful location of Arf. The TSAB side will probably ask: what happens if Arf was whisked away to an unknown dimension suddenly?
Two parallel stories developoing on their own until the unavoidable cross-point? Sounds difficult but is also a really good idea! Good luck with that novalysis xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote