View Single Post
Old 2003-12-28, 15:46   Link #18
gho
anime fan

Send a message via AIM to gho Send a message via Yahoo to gho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Have you only seen the first episode of Last Exile? The story does get more interesting. I usually watch the first 4 episodes before making my mind up about a series. The first episode rarely gives a feel for the series. You may be missing out on a lot of series you'd enjoy by just watching the first episode. For other series I suggest Nadesico. You said you liked FLCL so give Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai a chance. It may not be the most intelligent series, but it's a lot like flcl in style.
I did see Last Exile till the 14th episode and the plot in the story just got too boring. I am not saying that if it is not fun for younger ages to watch, in fact I endured till the 14th only because it had a marvelous production (the art is amazing) but I couldn't take any more onii-chans from that anime.

It is a book with a great cover, incredible printing, real easy on the eye, but there's nothing to read in it... for me it is empty.

It was the same thing with Wolf's Rain... I watched it till the 10th episode. I was so much moved by that fact that it was from I.G. that I didn't care about the story till it was unberable. Another story that is made for an average age of 15-16 or so. But I LOVE I.G Studios!!!!!

I really wished that something as good as Cowboy Bebop was released... maybe they will make another 26 ep anime telling the story of Spike before he quarreled with his brother.