View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 14:38   Link #105
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26 View Post
As an intellectual i believe everyone has a right to their own opinion, and to like whatever they want to. Thus, if i thought the show wasnt that special or phenomenal, dont i have the right to say so??
As a fellow intellectual, I believe if someone wants to state their opinion, they better be able to back it up with something substantial. All you did was bring up a neutral fact (it was based on an eroge) and then expect it to somehow speak for itself. You offer no commentary, no interpretation, and nothing of actual value to the discussion.

Everyone else in this thread has backed up their statements with actual reasons. You have not. Is it so strange for us to point out this fact? Your opinions are really no different from, say, Kaioshin-sama's, but he actually bothers to write out in detail exactly why he thinks the story isn't so great. You've given us nothing at all. In fact, your statement implies that eroge cannot have good stories, which just reeks of ignorance and elitism. If you're so prideful of your intellect, then by all means, exercise it. Just because a show was based on an eroge does not give you an excuse to forego using your brain.
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote