View Single Post
Old 2008-05-22, 02:56   Link #182
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Go for the brains, Vita! Go for the brains! (cookie for twisted reference. hint: D&D based game)
Vita has tamed a miniature giant space hamster?

Quote:

Magic is impressive, but now Noland leads! Swords for everyone!

I wanted to bring Himavarka, the barbarian, in. But I hold back in doing so.

Try picturing a black-haired humanoid with three green on green eyes a la Fremen from Dune, towering you from his 230 cm, covered with tribal tattoos, armed with a set of six javelines, a pair of throwing axes, a full belt of throwing knives, a dagger and a morgenstern. And it is just his secondary weaponry. His main weapon is a demon, that have taken the form of sentient crimson two-handed sword that have the ability to leech life and mana, and call a legion from another plane that is not unlike the Wild Hunt on some occasions.

And like ALL barbarians, he have BERSERK RAEG and fight to win.

He is the bodyguard of an elven princess who keep his behavior in check via a magical torque that shall choke him if something goes wrong.

On a second thought, I think I should just work on the antagonist who hates Aces with a passion because NO ONE shall be stronger and more beautiful than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Spoiler for megane DFC miko DO WANT:

Spoiler for because I really want to do this:

[HAX SIGN] BURN EVERYTHING?

On a side note, it seems that the whole cast of Immaterial and Missing Power will be returning for Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Sakuya,

Youmu AND Patchouli has been confirmed in only two days. Now pray for the Lunarians, Keine and Flandre.

Last edited by Sheba; 2008-05-22 at 03:10.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote