View Single Post
Old 2010-01-27, 22:54   Link #164
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrytofight View Post
What characters are introduced in the Development artworks? Are they presented well? Backstory and stuff included? What extras are included?

Asking cause I'm really considering spending the $75+ on one of those books via Ebay.
These are from the previous page, they should answer a few of your questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Somebody put some camera pics from the 400-page artbook and (man!) this is quite something.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...b/Artbooks/VC/

If I wasn't broke, I'd try looking for that book. But since I don't, I hope I'll get my luck differently because there is so much visual stuff in there which can give me inspiration for new artworks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Yeah that's it. And it would make a great poster. Plenty of details that you can't possibly see them all the first time you look. Every time I've reached for my book I've noticed something new.

Here is most of the section of "Gallian Panzers/Stories". Only missed two pages that weren't very interesting. It looks to me that they actually had a working build of this early concept.

Spoiler for Gallian Panzers:

And oh God I'd kill for posters of the two Welkin and Alicia images on the left page here;
btw, I got mine from an official vendor for 56.46 USD and it came to me in two days (once in stock). its not difficult ordering from them, idk i mean you save a lot of money is what im saying.

Quote:
it appeared to have unit designs that out-Red Alert-ed Red Alert.
they remind me of stuff from a Studio Ghibli or Miyazaki film
SoggySoyBean is offline   Reply With Quote