View Single Post
Old 2010-07-04, 18:26   Link #115
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry for taking so long, but I'm proud to announce that I've finally finished my translation of the Geass Route Ending! (Hooray!) This time there are a LOT of new scenes, which can all be found by going on the new Route Endings page. (Go check it out as soon as you can.) This time around it was the Nunnally ending, which was just too SAD! T_T (Seriously, that is the most emotional and tear-filled scene that I've seen so far in this game.) As for what I do next, I'll be doing some tinkering with the Geass Route now, to see if I can get the C.C. ending and such. I'll continue to add new scenes to the website, of course, but I won't be keeping up the "Current Route" page for this next bit. Once I'm finished this, I'll move on to the Black Knights Route. However, for the next four or five days, I'll be taking a break from translating, so don't expect much update in the meantime. (I will, however, be soon adding the video transcripts I recently obtained, courtesy of Yamiro, in the next few days.) In any case, please enjoy these new translations for the end of the Geass Route.

And Yamiro, thanks once again for the video translation.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote