View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 07:26   Link #210
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I've recently been gritting my teeth when learning just how many good F/SN doujins are out there that haven't been scanlated yet, or have been stalled for months if not dropped. Kaleid liner Illiya and Heavens Failure are the biggest thorns in my eye (I'm not yet sure if Sword Dancers has any untranslated chapters, if so then that one goes to the top of my list), So I've been thinking about trying to scanlate them myself, only to run into two major walls:

1: I am severely lacking in raws to edit, I have Kaleid liner 03 raw, but the rest of them have been next to impossible to find. Of Heavens Failure I have the untranslated Volume 2, 3 and Volume EX.

2: My already limited knowledge of the Japanese language only stretches as far as the spoken language, the written language is still 100% unreadable to me.

So here is my question: Is anyone interested in teaming up with me in order to get these doujins translated? At the very least I need someone who can translate, and someone who has access to decent raw scans.

Edit: I managed to track down Kaleid liner Illiya scans of chapters 3 to 7, though the quality of chapters 5,6 and 7 is... somewhat lower, though still perfectly readable.

Edit2: Finally managed to pin down a raw of KLI chapter 8. And in good shape too!

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-10-05 at 15:54.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote