Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 11:44   Link #2399
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsch5658 View Post
Chapter 218
1. the Earl actually forgot who Mana is, I guess that's why Mana still can survive 30+ years.
2. Allen and Earl fuses together
3. The person Road's holding. Some people here and other website say its mana but I'm not sure about it and I do not think so as the person looks like a lady from that panel.
4. The person spying behind the door. Someone here mentioned its Bookman which I think its probably the case because he did had a Bookman stare IMO and its 35 years ago.
5. Earl saying "Mana D Campbell", does it mean Mana's true name is Mana D Campbell since Mana and Nea are in Campbell family stated in chp 214. But that's also the page which I loved the most in this chapter.

Some people here and other website says Allen does not lool like Allen but I'm not sure about it and I think its still Allen because he seems like he does not understand the flashback. If its Nea, he most likely knows it.
And the last page, Earl finally remember Mana. Also some people here and other website says the Earl calling Allen 'Mana' but I do not that's the case as the Earl just remember who Mana is since he forgotten Mana.
1. The fight with Nea could have have coursed him to have memory lose and only started to remember when Allen was turning into the 14th.
2. It didn't look like they fused it more looked like his memorys sync with Allens.
3. I also thought that but stuck with Mana as it seem to most fitting or it could well be Nea and Mana's mother.
4. Didn't think it could be bookman. I was thinking it was Earl or their Nea & Mana uncle who could be the Earl. They also had a beard which looks like the Human Earls beard.
5. I agree that it could well be Mana full name or he could have been referring to Nea and Mana mother.

I agree that the last 2 page was clearly Allen body but with Nea taking control because of the whole shouting Mana's name and then his mother and then Mana name and showing his picture. I also found that strange why would Earl call Allen "Mana". Could this well have something to do with Mana giving the Allen his scar? As it could have been a way to stop Allen from turning into the 14th or stopping his memories from coming up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
That would be chapter 215.
Thank you. So that chapter and the current one pretty much says that Allen has none of Nea's memories and seeing how he is turning into the 14th one would assume the Noah's memorys would also start to come into his head. As so far we have only had one or two of Nea's memorties/ dreams. I wonder who is the person that holds Nea's memories? Which seem to be the key to something in regards to the other Noah's. Also I going to assume that that memory would have been when Nea was fighing Earl and the rest of the Noah's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
At this point in the manga, I've become so confused it feels like whenever I'm reading a chapter I'm just going over the pictures and gathering any bits of the story I actually understand. So to be sure, was the scene where road had that body/person in her arms a flashback? And who exactly was that? Finally, who was the guy that seemed mad as hell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So...the one Road was holding is Mana? And the dark figure is Nea or the Earl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Some chapters ago when Allen accidentally summoned we saw a guy appearing to be young Mana. He was crying at Allen and said "You must hate me Nea, right?" I guess Mana did something terrible to Nea.
Didn't anyone read what I had said? The guy with the long back hair was MANA. If you want some kind of confirmation then my last comment would have the chapter and pages. The memories that are shown in chapter 218 was most likely of the Earl's and not of Nea. Because if it was Nea then why would it show the cornfield. The dark figure could well be Nea when he had been turned into a Noah. Thus it could be why it was shaded out and Road being there holding Mana. Or that part could well have been Nea already a Noah and killed all the other Noahs other then Road and Earl and the reason why Road was holding onto Mana like that was because she didn't want Nea to kill Mana. But instead of Killing Mana he takes him away and goes on the run as it has been said that what had happened when Nea killing the other Noah.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote