View Single Post
Old 2013-05-13, 18:15   Link #2
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Valvrave the Liberator: You seem to love Sunrise mecha shows like Code Geass and Gundam 00 and I don't think you have problems with this one. It may little bit fanservice-y for your taste but please give 3-4 episodes a try.

Tamago Market: I know you still boycotting KyoAni like you stated in your old signature but please give this one a chance. This anime is 100% fujioshi-proof unless they are also moe fans as well(which I don't think they exists in first place).

Love Live: Much like K-On but with pop idols instead of pop band except with little bit more fanservice. If you love K-On(which I always believe you are) and I don't think you have problems with it. Again it is 100% fujioshi-proof.

Minami-ke Tadaima: You already saw all three seasons of it and I was surprised you never saw this one or maybe you have something else in your mind.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(2012): Yes it attracted lots of fujioshi(much like Tiger x Bunny) but just stay away from its fandom and make your own views to this show.

Last edited by Kameruka; 2013-05-13 at 18:28.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote