View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 15:44   Link #65
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
I know this is just another crazy rumor, but everytime I hear the "Tomokazu and Aaya getting married" line, I can't help but smile and think how awesome that would be. Besides, if they have a kid, imagine the kind of VA he/she could be!
I'd prefer not to think about. She's far more talented then he is anyway in my opinion so even if it did happen we know who would be wearing the pants in the house so to speak. Likely it's just people having difficulty separating the Haruhi and Kyon roles from the real life people that played them that started the rumour. The Seinfeld Curse type effect of these roles still lingers quite a bit around the two.

@Vexx: I would hope he has a better personality than his onstage one. I would like to think the man is less arrogant than he appears to be in his roles and in his photos, although I've never seen an interview with him to know. I still don't know what Aya would see in him anyway even if he is a decent person. Again, I think people are having trouble separating the fictional Kyon and Haruhi from their Seiyuu.