View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 21:45   Link #1299
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Oh boy, I honestly don't have anything else to say about that scene...I mean what more can I say to prove that Ranka did not orchestrate any plan with Brera? Even when Brera asks "Ranka, speak your desire" she responds with a "huh?" What really just makes this pointless is that you guys can't even acknowledge this, like I have to be completely wrong to make people happy here. I'll be lurking around but this has really gotten out of hand and I'm tired it, I don't see how else I can prove this. Why go out of your way for something so petty? Just watch the scene as a whole, from where Brera comes dashing in to Ranka's departure. It's not that hard to comprehend.
And which part of the plan are you referring to? Are you saying that Ranka was going to Vajra land without assistance? Like that she was just going to go there magically? Look buddy, you have yet to even back up your comments with evidence. You kept on stating that Ranka did not orchestrate the trip with Banana, but what you only did was to overlook the fact that Banana was Ranka's only option to go anywhere.

Moreover, the 'scene' you are referring to has all the evidence against you. Ranka only expressed surprise after Banana beaten the crap out of Alto, not before. So as Maggy stated, she either has an unbelievable slow reaction time, or she simply did not expect Banana to actually wanting to kill him. If she was surprised at anything, its at Banana's intervention and his question asking what Ranka desired. Everything else was in Ranka and Berera's playbook. If do not believe so, please back it up with evidence. Don't go "logic is not always correct" or "this is getting out of hand". Sorry bud, this is only getting out of hand for you due to very obvious reasons, as you cannot back up your arguments with proper evidence. If you wish to lurk, that is your call, but it won't improve your situation on this argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
We can guess that she knows that Brera will fly her if Alto wouldn' t do it.
She knew that Alto was not going to fly with her. She did not even bother asking if Alto could go with her, she only said "I wish you could have gone with me". Nothing more.

I don't know why you are pushing this. You have absolutely no evidence to support the indication that Banana was there without Ranka's prior knowledge. She knew he was there, she was ready to go with him, she was only surprised by the fact that Banana jumped to intervene Alto killing Ai-Kun. Nothing more, nothing less.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.