View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 14:56   Link #10
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Oh man we really need someone to completely translate those Gooral. I always wondered what they where... since they seemed important in the databooks.

I mean not only does it appear that Clare can't yoki prediction while using QS it also seems to have Galatea using Yoki prediction too (since she's on the same line as Teresa and Clare). I'm rather confused at the moment (and also rather sick right now so my brain isn't working very good atm). Also why is Clare posted twice at the extreme 80-100% yoki range on power required for an attack chart one, is one QS and the other limb awakening?... seems to be a plus sign though... hmm... more questions...

I'd also like to know what it says about Teresa on the upper chart, since it's odd she'd be listed as strong and slower since she match Irene's QS. So many possibilities of what that could mean... and implications from such meanings.

Reminder to everyone... this isn't a discussion thread I was just stating something I wanted Clarifying on since Gooral only posted how the chart works and not the translations of each thing on the chart. Most are easy to guess but some I want clarification on before I begin to speculate on it's meaning any further... in discussions on the chapter threads... not here