View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 20:41   Link #30
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
SPOILERS, lots of 'em.

If only Kallen could have waited a couple more minutes before barging in during episode 24, all these questions might have been answered.

My take on Lelouch's romance:

Kallen loved only part of Lelouch. She was split between his two masks, and I think even she didn't know which one she preferred.
Fair enough, up until the point where she discussed with Nunally though.
Then it is like she came to a conclusion, that she does not care anymore about the oh-so-called-masks. She even wondered about it once when she was on that glass box, but the "die with you" scene, implies this, that she came to an understanding of her feelings.

ETA: I agree with some of your points about C.C pretending not really caring about Lelouch, but more about his role in the contract. Along with some other scenes in R2 that comes to add in this, it shows that this is C.C denying her feelings i guess. And it is rational to start developing feelings for someone when you are spending with him so much time. What kind of feelings though? This is always the question. I still think that C.C in the end, have developed strong feelings about Lelouch, that were closest to romantic nature.

Also, about KallenxLelouch not working as a couple, well, no one can say for sure. But all their interactions, especially in R2, show, that those two somehow collide. In pretty much every scene of theirs, there is this kind of glue-power, if you can say this.
So it is more valid, to say that they would work as a couple, rather than they would not. Possibilities and scenes are with them after all.