View Single Post
Old 2008-09-13, 11:52   Link #10050
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Everyone is over looking what I am saying. In other anime series like Gundam the population is rarely split up by Japanese and other ethnic backgrounds. It's always factions like Zaft or such. Their real nationality is never really even mentioned.
All the character's weren't technically Japanese. They just happened to speak Japanese, because that's the audience the series was originally designed for.

This series is unique in that it's a real World War. It has REAL sides. Japan, China, Britannia. Wouldn't a Japanese audience find it odd that they kill off so many Japanese yet the Britannian forces have so many surviving characters?

The series already did the death bed love confession once, with Shirley. Doing it twice would be kind of like beating a dead horse.
Kira Yamato? If that doesn't scream Japanese I don't know what does?
Yeah but nationally shouldn't really be a factor at this point since the world we be united so to speak, also I can vouch for Kallen dying would be like beating a dead horse compared to Euphie, and Shirley, I just thought it would have been ironic if Suzaku does the deed in favor of Lelouch who did the samething in S1, but you never know.
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote